Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

President's Day Goodies

We still have one more week of Dinosaurs, so I will be posting more activities with that as we go.  Tomorrow is the 100th day of school!  SOOOOOOOO exciting!  I love celebrating that day with the students, it's a big milestone!  So, I will try to have those pictures in the next day or two.  But for today, well, it was yet another snow day.  Ugh!  So I sat down this evening to create my President's Day materials.  Please check it out on my TPT store at:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Becky-Lowe    

I love, love, LOVE Melonheadz Illustrations for clip art.  They are so stinkin' CUTE!  www.melonheadzillustrating.blogspot.com 








I really am liking this whole "blog" thing so far.  The most difficult part for me was creating the blog itself.  Now its pretty easy peasy!  I'm enjoying it.  Til next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment