Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Just as Good as My Coffee...

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love my coffee.  I *NEED* my coffee!  Being a momma to 3 young kids who have needs (many) that need to be met, well, I don't have to tell any of you how exhausting that can sometimes be.  Throw in being a full time teacher and you can understand my slight addiction to coffee.  I love every aspect of my life and would not change it for the world, but sometimes, "momma's just tired"!  So coffee has become a staple of my morning.  
The other morning, though, I got this first thing from one of my students, and let me tell you, it was my "coffee" for the day.  This motivates me more than my "large mocha/nonfat milk" ever does.  It was so random, not expected at all, and just gave me what I needed to start off the day.  We get notes like these as teachers from time to time, and let me tell you, not a one of them goes unnoticed by me.  So thank you for my "coffee" this particular day, kindergartner.  It was much appreciated!! :)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment