Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Five for Friday Fun!

I love this linky!! Once again I am linking with Doodle Bugs for
I'll just get right to it.
So, my number one (as i think it is every week), is increased family time! I cherish this time off to do all these fun things b/c I know how schedules pick up once school is in full swing! And the WEATHER!?! This is def my kind of summer! So this week to thoroughly enjoy the weather, I took the kids to the zoo and to Six Flags. Here are some of the pics:
I went to the classroom to set up! I am making over my classroom this year and not revealing yet, but I will give you some pics as hints:
Got a new blog design from Designs by Kassie. I already blogged about it, but I'm super happy with it! She does amazing work!
I revamped my mantle decor. I saw that if you add an empty frame, tie ribbon around it, you can then change out what you hang from the ribbon to match the season/holiday. I LIKE that idea!! So, right now I just have the initial of our last name hanging.
Lastly, I have been working so hard on this baby! I finally finished an Alphabet interactive notebook I've been wanting to make for my class. I am blogging about it in a couple days, so I'll just show you some pics now, and visit my blog Mon if you want more info on it. :)
I have put some heart into this project of mine! I am excited to use it this year in the classroom. Well, that's all I got for this week. I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog design looks amazing!! And I will be checking back in to see your finished classroom - looks like it will be AWESOME!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Christy! She did an awesome job!
    I've been little by little gathering stuff for my classroom this year since January, so I'm excited to see how it all meshes! Thanks for commenting and stopping by my blog.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete