Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

this and that...

Long time, no blog, huh?  Time got the best of me, I suppose.  So let me fill you in on what we did last week.  First off, I came in Monday morning to find this:

Yes, several of the plants sprouted over the weekend!  I was so shocked to walk in to this when Friday there was nothing.  

In between our Math chapters, we reviewed with a fun place value game.  Its simple:  roll the dice and add up the ones, until you hit 10, then trade them in for a 10's circle. 


We had to add some Easter goodies into our week, so we wrote a friendly letter to the Easter Bunny!  


How sweet is that?  

This week is a short week, so I'm not sure how much we'll get done.  If I am not back on before Easter, everyone please have a blessed Easter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment