Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?!?

We are now in the 3rd quarter of school, and all I can say is "Baby It's Cold Outside!!!"  It's our first week back since Christmas break and it was a week of getting back into the swing of things, finalizing evaluations, inside recesses,  and having some Winter themed learning as well!  

First, I wanted to post a student in my class who got decorated as a snowman in our "Reindeer Games" that we had before Christmas break.  3 other members of the class got to help wrap him and decorate him, all while they were racing different classes.  I thought they did a TERRIFIC job!!
and here are the people that made this snowman happen...
Great job, I say!!!

Speaking of snowmen, we made some cute ones in our art center this week.  


With Winter in the works, I created this packet in my TPT store for us to work on some math and literacy concepts.  I have been using these packets (I made a Dec as well) as morning work for the class and to reinforce certain skills I feel they need more practice on.  I do use the writing in our Writing curriculum though.  It has some fact writing, letter writing, a bunch of diff things.  Here's a peek...



We have been working hard at blending our sounds together too. I love this tray for working on this:
We worked in our guided reading groups with Stretchy the Snake from Deanna Jump-

Well, that's all I got for this week.  Stay warm everybody!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment