Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Five for Friday

Hello and Happy Friday everyone!  I am linking up with Doodlebugs for
I'll get right to it then:

1.

My class started their Accelerated Reading this week.  I create folders and assign each child a quiz day so I am not testing 1/2 the class on the same day!  :-O

2.

My class worked really hard this week on recognizing the differences between letters, words, and sentences.  I wish I could make my anchor charts as spectacular as some of you, but I lack in the artsy department.  :(

3.  

We started our spider unit this week!  I love this week!  The kids enjoy learning all about them!  I love doing these spiders to display with all of our "Spider Facts".  

4.


It was fire safety week and we went to visit the local fire station, meet Sparky, and use the fire hose to spray out this fire!  Fun!

5.  

This one has nothing to do with school, but look at this beast of a dessert I made for a get together the  other night.  Caramel Apple Cake!  YUM!  

That is all I have for today!  Enjoy your weekend everyone!  

2 comments:

  1. Your anchor chart looks cute and beats what I did! When my kids sorted letters/words/sentences we only had strips of paper I typed and we sort them in a pocket chart. Love your blog!

    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete